Q: can a remote car starter cause my rocker pressure to go bad?

i got a remote started on 12-28-16 then 2 weeks later my car is diagnosed with a bad rocker pressure switch. First the 4x4 indicator light was on out of nowhere, then the VSA and today the starter won't start car it was completely dead. and engine light was on. 2 weeks later and my car is not driving condition. I asked if the remote starter cause this problem and they said no, but my car was running just fine until i got this done. Please help me out and how do i go by proving it or getting this problem fix by them?

thanks

3. can a remote car starter cause my rocker pressure to go bad?