Q: Can a catalytic converter with manifold from a Nissan Titan fit a Nissan Pathfinder Armada

I need to know if I buy a part from a different truck will it fit my truck

If they are both 2004 models, with the 5.6l V8, then yes, in this case, this appears to be a direct replacement. You should confirm this with whoever the parts supplier is for this part.

If you need assistance with the replacement of your catalytic converter I would recommend having YourMechanic diagnose any issues, provide an accurate assessment of any damage, and estimate the cost of repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location to service your vehicle.

• Can a catalytic converter with manifold from a Nissan Titan fit a Nissan Pathfinder Armada