Q: Can a car's computer system determine if it jump started another car

Can your cars computer system tell that you jump started another car

Your car’s computer does not have anyway of telling whether or not it has jumped another vehicle. As you may know, when jumping another car, this can cause a slight momentary drain on your car’s battery as the other car will be taking a heavy draw on your car’s battery as it attempts to start, however this should not cause any damage when not done regularly.

• Can a car's computer system determine if it jump started another car