Q: Can a balance issue with the tires also cause the care to pulse or shake a little when breaking.

I just had my tires balanced. The place I went to has balanced my tires incorrectly a year ago. Causing me to take it to another place to have the job corrected. I went to them again and I feel I may be experiencing the same issue. The difference is that this time I not only feel a slight shaking with speeds above 40 but also on occasion when breaking. Can a balance issue cause an occasional shake when breaking?

3. Can a balance issue with the tires also cause the care to pulse or shake a little when breaking.