Q: Can a 2002 radiator condensing fan fit in a 2000 Nissan altima?

Was curious to know if a 2002 radiator condensing fan can fit in a 2000 Nissan Altima?

Hello. I would not know for sure if the two motors are the same without comparing them next to each other. I can tell you that the two years front ends look very different and many changes were made. You would find that the systems changed also. They would be two different part numbers and have different wiring connections.

3. Can a 2002 radiator condensing fan fit in a 2000 Nissan altima?