Q: Camshank sensor

Where is locate the fuse for camshank sensor

3. Camshank sensor

Q: 06 mazda 3 car runs and idles but when I give it gas it will not accelerate

If you have a check engine light on and there is a major problem in the computer system or one of the major sensors then the computer will limit throttle opening. You should have the system scanned for codes and...

Q: Car parked for 1 month has dead battery

The engine computer definitely needs to see engine RPM in order to power the coil. Between the ignition coils and the engine computer is an ignition coil power output stage unit which is supplied power from the engine computer. The...

Q: I need to replace my turbocharger boost sensor.

You have two charge pressure sensors and are labeled sensor 1 located near left rear of motor and has a violet, brown and blue wires going to it. The second sensor is also on left rear of motor and has...