Q: camshaft position sensor problem

I just bought this truck knowing about this code the code is P0 340 I think it's the camshaft position sensor circuit I changed it and now when I start the truck it jerks and the RPM goes up and down as soon as I put it in Drive it goes down and jerks tthen goes up to about 800 and then as soon as I hit the gas and it gets around 1300 1500 RPM it stalls out what did I do wrong possibly and was there something important I needed to do when change and how do I fix

Hi there. This article should give you some great ideas as to what causes this error code, common symptoms and possible solutions on how to resolve the issues.

3. camshaft position sensor problem