Q: camshaft position sensor problem

I just bought this truck knowing about this code the code is P0 340 I think it's the camshaft position sensor circuit I changed it and now when I start the truck it jerks and the RPM goes up and down as soon as I put it in Drive it goes down and jerks tthen goes up to about 800 and then as soon as I hit the gas and it gets around 1300 1500 RPM it stalls out what did I do wrong possibly and was there something important I needed to do when change and how do I fix

Hi there. This article should give you some great ideas as to what causes this error code, common symptoms and possible solutions on how to resolve the issues.