Q: Q: Camshaft position sensor

Car turns on , but has stumbling and a little knock , it still moves and has some power , there is a power drop

3. Q: Camshaft position sensor

Q: My Car Goes Into Limp Mode Around 2 RMPs And Stalls When I Come To A Red Light

Code P0730 relates to an incorrect reading between the input RPM speed sensor and the output speed of the transmission RPM sensor. When this happens, the ECM will produce this code indicating a fault has been detected. Code P0128...

Q: What are the steps for bleeding my liberty if I cannot remove the bleeder screw?

The manual states to fill the reservoir up to the fill line with the engine off. Once the coolant is up to the top hot fill line start the engine and see if it drops down in the next couple...

Q: I have a problem of petrol going through to the oil sump and the car backfire and some smoke coming out of exhaust.

Hello. If your oil is being mixed with fuel then you are either getting too much fuel into the engine or you have a serious internal engine issue. Most of the time this is caused by worn out piston rings....