Q: Camshaft position sensor

Car turns on , but has stumbling and a little knock , it still moves and has some power , there is a power drop

A: Hi there: It's possible that your cams...

Hi there:

It's possible that your camshaft position sensor is either faulty or the electrical harness connected to the sensor may be damaged; which is a possible explanation for the engine stumbling you're experiencing. However, it's also common for fuel component issues such as dirty fuel injectors, throttle body or the EGR system to cause similar symptoms as well. To be certain where the problem exists, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is stumbling inspection first. If you've already had the vehicle inspected and determined the camshaft position sensor is faulty, we can complete the camshaft position sensor replacement for you.