Q: Stalling

Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement completed Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement completed car continues to stall driving, and idle. also Crankshaft Harmonic Balancer Replacement completed

Hello, You may also want to consider checking for fuel related issues such as low fuel pressure, dirty or clogged injectors or potentially a dirty of faulty idle air control valve. As you may know, the idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer and will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When this is dirty or lacks the proper electrical connection, this may cause the motor to stall as you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.