Q: camshaft chain

yea i was trying to replace y camshaft chain when the big bolt inside the pully clos to the fire wall striped i need advive on getting it out will a scew etractor set work an what size bolt is it

A screw extractor set may work. It depends partially on how clean the break is, how accurate you are with drilling out the bolt, and how tight the remainder of the bolt is. I suggest using a factory approved bolt, and not one from the hardware store. They are specially designed for the application.

If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come assess the issue firsthand. Good luck.

3. camshaft chain