Q: Camry 2001 fans wont turn on AC tank Boils

Okay, so I noticed that the fan for my camry toyta 2001 wont turn on, The Engine doesn't heat up according to the thermostat but the AC tank does boil up sometimes other times it wont. I wanted to know what could be this issue. I really don want to spend alot on this so i was wondering what could be causing this, My car recently had some battery problems it would turn off so I dont know if the fuse was burnt or something.

If you are referring to radiator and/or a/c condenser fans, the fan motor could be faulty or the control circuit which relies in part on engine temperature sensors, relays and so forth could be faulty. On the other hand, if you are referring to the interior passenger compartment blower motor fan, similar electrical issues (involving the fan motor, resistor block, relays, the switch, etc.) can arise. To specifically identify the faulty component(s) is not difficult but it will require an actual on-site diagnostic so the mechanic can test the relevant circuits and controls. That is not costly and if you are lucky a limited component will be found to be faulty. If you desire a precise identification of the issue and thence a repair, please request an electrical component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Camry 2001 fans wont turn on AC tank Boils