Q: cambered wheel

front driver side wheel cambered while i was driving (the top of the tire in). wheel bearing assembly was shot bearings everywhere

If the wheel bearing has failed, replacement can be effected during a mobile service call right to your location. To have the bearing replaced, please request wheel bearing diagnostic/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. cambered wheel