Q: cambered wheel

front driver side wheel cambered while i was driving (the top of the tire in). wheel bearing assembly was shot bearings everywhere

3. cambered wheel

Q: There is a loud humming noise coming from under the car becomes louder when I let off the gas

A common cause of the type of noise you are describing is one or more failed wheel bearings. The exact wheel position can be determined using chassis ears (remote wireless microphones). Not to worry, as replacing wheel bearings on most...

Q: Q: Crank no start

From what you are saying the vehicle has spark and has fuel pressure of 35 psi. With out a scanner it can not be determined if you have any codes to a particular sensor but i suspect the MAP sensor...

Q: Runs rough and misfires

Hello. The trigger system that your codes may be referring to could be the crankshaft or camshaft position sensors. Many engine management systems use these signals as a trigger point for their ignition systems. It could be possible that there...