Q: cambered wheel

front driver side wheel cambered while i was driving (the top of the tire in). wheel bearing assembly was shot bearings everywhere

3. cambered wheel

Q: Grinding noise front passenger tire, 2010 Nissan Versa

Hello. Grinding noises from a wheel are usually the result of worn brakes or wheel bearings. If the noise began after hitting a pot hole, then it may be possible that the wheel bearing was damaged form the impact. The...

Q: Do any of your mechanics work on a 1972 Ford Bronco in zip code 75034 ?

Hi there. We have a few mobile mechanics in the Frisco area, so if you'd like to see if one of them could come to your location to complete an oil / filter change and top off fluids on your...

Q: Have oil on one of my spark plug wires in the spark plug well the test are fine. What should I do.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is a small o-ring seal on your valve cover is either split or damaged. The valve cover should have a seal all the way around it and 4 o-rings in the middle...