Q: cambered wheel

front driver side wheel cambered while i was driving (the top of the tire in). wheel bearing assembly was shot bearings everywhere

3. cambered wheel

Q: Squeeking noise coming from front driver-side tire only

It is possible you have worn brake pads and the sensor is telling you the pads are worn down too far. Since you also had an ABS light come on you may have a bad bearing and sensor in that...

Q: sluggish, stalling, check engine light came on

With the car not being able to upshift and the sluggishness issue that you have, there are a few potential causes. The most common would be a shift solenoid, torque converter, MAF sensor or a fuel pressure issue. You will...

Q: I' trying to start my vehicle and it made a loud clacking noise and the battery is drained

Hello. If the vehicle produced a clicking clacking sound when the key was turned then it may be possible that the battery or starter are the issue. A faulty, or low battery will cause the starter to click if it...