Q: Cam module replaced per computer car still won't start

Per computer cam module needs replacementioned, replaced car will not start

3. Cam module replaced per computer car still won't start

Q: Car won't start after driving any distance. I have to let it cool down before I can start the engine again.

It's curious that you don't seem to have a code in the ECM. Usually if you have a malfunction that prevents the car from starting, there will be a code resulting. That being said, it sounds like you may have...

Q: what would make a thud thud thud sound that slows down while coming to a stop and the front end also shakes when brakes press hard

This sound like the brake rotors are warped badly. I would suggest having the brakes inspected by a mechanic to verify the problem and diagnose any problems with the braking system. I would think the brake rotors and pads in...

Q: I have a check engine on once a while when I hit a bump on the freeway and my echo goes away. Is it the motor mounts?

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle has more than one issue present. The check engine light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle's engine management system. It will set off the...