Q: Calibration?

Car ran bad had dtc for maf sensor replaced sensor runs fine now but keeps resetting dtc after its cleared.

3. Calibration?

Q: Driving with the hand brake pulled up

Hello. Usually when the E-brake is engaged and the vehicle is driven for a short amount of time, no damage will occur. But it is a possibility that you may have incurred heat damage to the shoes, pads, or rotors....

Q: Engine turns off when the first gear is shifted

Hello. The most common cause of the car dying once it is put into gear is the transmission torque converter or the fluid level of the transmission. If there are leaks present from the transmission, I would suspect the fluid...

Q: Truck won't start when outside temp drops below 45 degrees.

Hello There, It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure problem. Try turning the key on 3-4 times before trying to start the motor as this will cause the fuel pump to come on priming the fuel system with...