Q: Calibration?

Car ran bad had dtc for maf sensor replaced sensor runs fine now but keeps resetting dtc after its cleared.

The intake system should be checked for leaks. A vacuum leak from items like a broken air intake boot, broken/disconnected vacuum lines, or a leaking intake manifold gasket can lean out the air/fuel mixture or disturb intake airflow enough to set a mass airflow code. Also, the issue can be electrical. If there is a break or loose wire in the mass airflow harness, or from the engine control unit to the mass airflow sensor, the fault code will remain after installing a new one. Have a certified technician look into the check engine light to find the exact cause. Locating an intake leak can be tricky.

3. Calibration?