Q: Cabin/Heat not blowing air

Ac/Heat blower turns on for a second and then shuts off and doesn't turn back on, no matter using heat or AC or any strength 1-4. If you put your hand to the vents you can feel a tiny bit of heat or coolness but that's it, no power to it besides right when started it turns on for 1 second.

A: Hello there, thanks for writing in. This la...

Hello there, thanks for writing in. This lack of air is a common problem with your 2010 Ford Focus. If the air does not blow under any setting than the problem is most likely with the blower motor, AC control module, blower motor resistor, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your air not coming from the vents problem and make any repairs required simply by coming to your home or office.