Q: Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

I'm looking into buying this truck but it recently had the powertrain replaced. Is it worth $6000? And what exactly is a powertrain?

3. Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

Q: Can i drive my car 22mins to make it home with my exhaust pipe broke

It depends on exactly what you got. Sometimes, it is OK (I'm sure you have seen others do it) but the problem is there are other things under the car that can get damaged and it also depends on exactly...

Q: Q: Turn signals not working

In my experience, I have come across a number of vehicles, such as with your Chevy Colorado, where multiple light bulbs have gone out at once. Or times where a bulb or two was previously out but only noticeable when...

Q: White smoke from exhaust and car rumbling while stopped or idling.

It sounds like you may be getting oil into the combustion chambers of your engine causing it to burn off in the exhaust. This is the white smoke you see. This may also be related to your idle issue as...