Q: Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

I'm looking into buying this truck but it recently had the powertrain replaced. Is it worth $6000? And what exactly is a powertrain?

Hello - "powertrain" usually means engine and transmission, and sometimes includes the driveshaft, differential and axles. I would ask for receipts as well as clarification from the seller. Whether the vehicle is worth any specific amount (as rated by Blue Book, Edmunds, and others) is directly related to it’s condition. I recommend a pre-purchase inspection first, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado