Q: Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

I'm looking into buying this truck but it recently had the powertrain replaced. Is it worth $6000? And what exactly is a powertrain?

3. Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

Q: Transmission only shifts Manuel and stays in first in drive

Hi Jose. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have problems like you’ve described, it is usually caused by one of two possible sources. Either the shift interlock solenoid is damaged, or there is internal damage or fluid obstructions inside...

Q: Temp. Gauge rises when I'm stopped or idling and when I run the AC but not when I'm moving.

If you are getting overheating only at lower engine speeds with no obvious reasons, then you will need to check if there is good flow through the radiator using a laser temperature sensor. By doing this you will be able...

Q: Car shuts off when I come to a stop - 2007 Dodge Charger

Hello. This behavior suggests "lean running" problems at low speed, a scenario which gets worse with colder weather. This could be caused by a clogged or malfunctioning idle air controller and/or throttle body, dirty or clogged injectors, an EGR valve...