Q: Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

I'm looking into buying this truck but it recently had the powertrain replaced. Is it worth $6000? And what exactly is a powertrain?

3. Buying tips 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

Q: Q: white smoke

Hello Mr. Anderson, thank you for writing in. Lets start by saying that most vehicles will produce a small amount of white smoke right when starting. This is happening because condensation builds up in the exhaust and engine compartment. This...

Q: Q: Engine Oil

It is a bit unclear what the question is but assuming you are looking for an oil recommendation, it would depend on the driving habits and conditions the truck is subjected to. Since it has been 28k miles since the...

Q: After putting gas my engine is having a weird tapping / knock like sound ?

There is a possibility that the gas is contaminated although of course the issue (the noise and the underlying mechanical cause) could have just coincidentally arose right at the time you bought gas. You might check with the station and...