Q: Buying tiguan but there are issues

Hi im buying a 2012 tiguan, and the dealership said there are issues with the lower left and right arms, they are fixing it. Should i be concerned?

A: You need to find out why they need to repla...

You need to find out why they need to replace the lower control arms. The may have bend bent from hitting a curb or another reason. I would suggest having the vehicle inspected by another mechanic, like one from YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians can come perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car which may reveal if there was an accident or if it is bad due to normal wear.