Q: Buying tiguan but there are issues

Hi im buying a 2012 tiguan, and the dealership said there are issues with the lower left and right arms, they are fixing it. Should i be concerned?

You need to find out why they need to replace the lower control arms. The may have bend bent from hitting a curb or another reason. I would suggest having the vehicle inspected by another mechanic, like one from YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians can come perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car which may reveal if there was an accident or if it is bad due to normal wear.