Q: Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Just wanted engine advice about a 1998 Ford sedan auto has 170000 on gage.

3. Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Q: I am attempting to install a Viper 4105V remote start system

Most of the time these ant theft systems are generic in nature and do not give a good identified wire diagram to work on any vehicle. With the advent of computer control lighting and lock modules on vehicles made within...

Q: Is it dangerous to drive while advancetrac warning light is on?

As you may know, the Advancetrac warning light relates to your vehicle's traction control system. The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the...

Q: Code 420 on 98 Corolla.

If the converter is functioning, the voltage output from the downstream oxygen sensor should be somewhat steady at around half a volt. What you seeing in the car with the P0420 code is a high-low voltage signal from the downstream...