Q: Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Just wanted engine advice about a 1998 Ford sedan auto has 170000 on gage.

3. Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Q: I have a mazda 1998 protege dx when i turn on the ac the car starts to shake alot but when i turn off the ac it runs normal .....

Hi Omar. Thanks for contacting us today. Shaking with the a/c on can be caused by a number of reasons. The a/c compressor puts a lot of strain on the engine because the compressor is similar to being a small...

Q: My car won’t accelerate passed 20mph but the RPM accelerated all the way to 7 or higher . One day my heat went out

If engine speed is steadily increasing but the car is not travelling faster, there is something amiss with the transmission. Perhaps the transmission is not shifting out of the low gears. The recommended service to get the underlying fault pinpointed...

Q: Turns over really slow then fires up and starts and around 70 MPh rpms jump up and it shifts into an almost 1/2 neutral 1/2 drive

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing more than one issue. In regards to your starting issue, slow cranking is usually caused by a bad battery or starter. I would start by testing the...