Q: Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Just wanted engine advice about a 1998 Ford sedan auto has 170000 on gage.

3. Buying Ford sedan need engine questions answered

Q: Fuel gauge bounces around, usually when it is on full

More often than not, this issue is caused by a faulty fuel gauge sender. However, it can also be caused by issues with the EVAP canister or other EVAP components. The EVAP system is designed to filter out harmful toxins...

Q: How do I turn on the third row cargo light?

The third row cargo light is located above the trunk area of your car, and provides light to the third row of seating, and the trunk. To turn this light on, press the Light On switch next to the light....

Q: Literally drove my truck next day went out nothing is working went tommy other truck it's doing the same thing took one to a shop

Hello, the fuses wont necessarily be the same fuse or fuse number. If you know they replaced a fuse for the radio and dome lights, you can check those fuses on the Tahoe, but there is no reason to think...