Q: Buying a salavge truck need help!

I wrecked a 2004 white 1500 4×4 and i might be buying it back from a salavge yard and im wonder ing what its worth. They bought it from insurance for 2,050 but honestly this truck is a piece of crap the motor,transmission and rear end were all going out. It means something to me. I pictures of the truck before and after the wreck

A: As far as monetary value it doesn't hav...

As far as monetary value it doesn't have much at all if the engine, transmission, and differential are going out. Those are all high cost items to replace. You may be able to get used components from a salvage yard that are better. A good thing to do is replace the engine and transmission at the same time as that can save you a good bit of labor since the shop could yank everything out at once. It sounds like there is some sentimental value for you in this truck, so that is worth considering. Just keep in mind that you are putting a lot of money into the truck to keep it on the road - way more than the truck is worth. Also, getting insurance on the truck can be tricky for salvage vehicle as well.