Q: Buying a new car: 2010 Toyota Highlander vs 2016 Dodge Journey with 7year/100K warranty

This may be an age old question, but I'm at an impasse and need expert opinion: Should I buy a used 2010 Toyota Highlander (80k miles) with no warranty, OR a Certified Pre-owned 2016 Dodge Journey (14K miles) with 7 year 100K mile warranty?

(older more reliable ratings, or newer average ratings with warranty and less miles)

3. Buying a new car: 2010 Toyota Highlander vs 2016 Dodge Journey with 7year/100K warranty