Q: Q: Buying a car

Im looking to buy this car for 1500.im wondering what and where should i look for issues

3. Q: Buying a car

Q: Vehicle shutting off after a loud squeal.

Based on your description I believe you could be having one of two things happening. One explanation of your squealing noise could be a slipping serpentine belt. This belt drives all the accessories attached to your engine such as your...

Q: Water leak causing overheating

Replacing the radiator is a straightforward job. Any time the cooling system is serviced, the rest of the system will need to be tested as well. Do not continue to drive the car with the risk of overheating it. Damage...

Q: I recently replaced the radiator and thermostat and bled the lines now my car is overheating and I'm trying to find out if it's th

You should be able see the fluid circulating with the cap off. Begin with a cool engine, take the cap off and allow the engine to warm up to normal temperature. When the thermostat opens, you should be able to...