Q: Q: Buying a car

Im looking to buy this car for 1500.im wondering what and where should i look for issues

3. Q: Buying a car

Q: I changed the coil pack spark plugs and plug wires my car still runs bad why

If the engine is running bad then you should be getting a code set in the computer. If not, then a scanner should be used to view data to see if the engine is running lean or rich. Check the...

Q: coolant evaporating very quickly

Hello. If the coolant continues to go low then there is a problem with the vehicle. It can be an external leak or the engine may have an internal failure which is causing the coolant to burn off. Since you...

Q: My car cuts off without any warning signs and it was hard for me to turn the steering wheel. It was smoking a little under the hood.

Hi there. The issue may be that when the vehicle was filled up, there may have been trash in the gas tank and it may have been stirred up into the fuel system which may have clogged up the fuel...