Q: Q: Buying a car

Im looking to buy this car for 1500.im wondering what and where should i look for issues

3. Q: Buying a car

Q: Why does my 2005 Ford Mustang make a rattling and knocking noise

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by an issue with the timing chain or chain tensioners. The front of the engine would need to be disassembled in order to locate where the noise is coming from. Most of...

Q: Steering wheel Issues - 2001 Hyundai Elantra

This problem is most likely caused by worn strut bearings. This component supports the weight of the vehicle at each front wheel, but also has to allowing turning of the wheels. When worn, the bearings tend to make noises when...

Q: Q: Why is my engine knocking?

A loud knocking noise coming from the engine can be any of several issues. Having to put 5 quarts of oil in the engine means that the engine was completely empty, basically. The engine oil's main purpose is lubrication, and...