Q: Buying a 2007 CTS

Greeting Steve, I am offered a 2007 CTS, 130000 kilos, i have never bought a Cadillac before, what should i look for while checking?

3. Buying a 2007 CTS

Q: My temperature gage is going up and down just got a water pump new thermostat heating sensor new radiator cap help

If the gauge is fluctuating "rapidly", it might be a gauge/sensor/wiring electrical fault. The engine temperature can be measured directly using a scan tool or infrared thermometer. If this fluctuation did not occur prior to the cooling system work, it...

Q: Failed inspection due to e brake not working please help me identify parking brake and emergency brake?

What aspect of it do you need identified? To start, the parking brake and the emergency brake are the same part. Those are the two of the names given to the additional brake or hand brake as it is also...

Q: My car won't stat,dead battery expected the battery's fully charged?

Hey, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Cadillac CTS. It certainly sounds like your battery is the issue. It is possible for it to take a charge and have voltage but not have the capacity to start your vehicle....