Q: Buying a 2007 CTS

Greeting Steve, I am offered a 2007 CTS, 130000 kilos, i have never bought a Cadillac before, what should i look for while checking?

3. Buying a 2007 CTS

Q: Random transmission slipping?

Sounds like you have a fluid pressure problem which could be related to an internal solenoid to the transmission, low fluid, or a bad torque converter/fluid pump. An engine/transmission code scan with an advanced scan tool is needed in order...

Q: Is buying this car for $6200 a good buy?

The mileage is not excessive. If the engine was maintained as required, and the car was not abused, you could get another 100,000 miles out of it if you take care of it. The price is in an acceptable range...

Q: I have a 2006 cadillac cts 2.8L. Swapped the motor only after rocker arms a d other issues. I now have the motor in and it won't s

Hey Chris. Thanks for sending the question tonight. Unfortunately, anytime the OEM engine is replaced, it pretty much falls outside of our areas of expertise. We stick to providing advice on common repairs, maintenance and service recommendations for original OEM...