Q: Buying a 2007 CTS

Greeting Steve, I am offered a 2007 CTS, 130000 kilos, i have never bought a Cadillac before, what should i look for while checking?

3. Buying a 2007 CTS

Q: engine misfire on running temperature

This sounds like you may have potentially two unrelated problems. The first may be related to the issue of timing causing the misfiring, and the second could be related to the fan running more than usual. First, the misfiring...

Q: Do you do Uber inspections ??

Yes, YourMechanic does perform Uber inspections. I would recommend having one of our qualified professionals come to your location to perform a thorough safety inspection and an oil change on your vehicle to get you on the road making money....

Q: Engine light on and vehicle running poorly.

The symptoms your CTS is experiencing are symptoms I have seen often in prior Cadillacs. What I suspect is that your CTS is likely dealing with problems concerning the throttle body. The engine in your CTS is equipped with an...