Q: Buttons don't work after a minute or so

Basically after I open the car with my alarm system, after about a minute or so the buttons and car seat don't work, the car seat being electrical, so after I got the car running I can't get down the windows and if for example I did roll down the window I can't put it back up or I can move the seat forward, and I can't lock or unlock the doors I have to do that manually , but the alarm system works if I lock it it will go off if someone opens the door, and if I leave the car off for give or take 30 minutes or an hour I have that brief moment where everything works and I can unlock or lock the doors, move my seat and what not

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The security system is acting up and is becoming active cutting off circuits to the vehicle. The system is thinking that the car is being stolen. Remove the battery cables positive ’+’ and ground ’-’ and let the vehicle sit for about 12 minutes. Reconnect the battery cables and put the key in the driver door. Unlock and lock the door 3 times. This will reset the security system to your vehicle. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to pinpoint the cause of the electrical issue and help you address the problem.

3. Buttons don't work after a minute or so