Q: burnout

my car cant do a burn out what do you recommend me upgradeing. will turbocharge help it out or switching the gears in the back help it.

The 3.6L engine is pretty powerful, but not ideal for smoking the tires. Doing burnouts puts a tremendous amount of stress on the vehicle and may result in breaking something so there are many systems that actually work together to prevent wheel spin on vehicles to save the drivetrain. The trick with the R/T and SRT models is a lot more power from the engine and a beefed up drivetrain. A higher gear ratio would definitely get the wheel turning faster, but you will trade fuel economy for the smoke show. The argument is the same with turbocharging. You will have to decompress the engine to be able to handle the boost as well as other supporting modifications which will add up pretty quickly especially if all of the modifications are not done prior to playing. I hope this information helps. Otherwise, get the engine warmed up, turn off traction control, and give a lot of gas while controlling your positioning with brakes.