Q: Burning smell when constantly doing maneuvers - 2003 Vauxhall Corsa

I'm a learner driver and constantly practising manouvres , but car seems to give off burning smell after constant practice. My car is automatic transition , / year is roughly around 2003 Vauxhall corsa

Hello there. Unfortunately, we don’t typically work on Vauxhall Corsas here in the U.S., but there are a few items that could cause a burning smell including a leaking engine or transmission oil, a "petrol" leak under the hood (as I believe it’s called abroad). If you’ve been driving in the same area for extended periods of time, it might also be caused by your tires or brakes getting overly hot. Keep up the practice, but if the issues continue, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is giving off this smell.

3. Burning smell when constantly doing maneuvers - 2003 Vauxhall Corsa