Q: Burning smell under hood after driving and when driving I hear a sound sort of like a fan running what is going on? HELP!!!

Two days I smelled a burning under hood no smoke then today went to start and nothing...HELP

Hi There, This may be a number of things, however if no smoke is present this may suggest a shorted wire or some kind of a wired component that may be getting abnormally hot causing the burning smell. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look and inspect your vehicle in order to prevent any potential fires as a result of anything melting or burning.

3. Burning smell under hood after driving and when driving I hear a sound sort of like a fan running what is going on? HELP!!!