Q: Buick not shifting.

My Buick will not shift gears.

3. Buick not shifting.

Q: Holley 570 CFM for 454 engine

Going from a 350 to a 454 engine may require you to have the carburetor rebuilt to install larger main jets to get the engine to run good and have good power. A 650 carburetor would better suit the 454...

Q: Why is there a burning smell in the car when the heat or air is on?

Hello and thank you for your question. The smell you are having is a result of a dirty cabin air filter that needs to be replaced. The filter is under the dash behind the glove box. If you continue smelling...

Q: overheated and I cut it off started after cooling and died after a few min.

Your car doesn't have a timing belt, so it's not likely that it has "Jumped time." But if the car was low on coolant and overheating, it doesn't take much driving to do some engine damage. So it could be...