Q: Brown sludge in my water

I have a brown sludge in my water. I don't have any water in my oil and I don't have any kind of engine over heating or anything at all like that. It isn't a lot of sludge it's just worrying.

Thank you

This suggests that you may have a blown head gasket. This can happen when the car overheats which compromises the cylinder head gaskets. When this happens, oil can leak into the coolant passages which eventually end up in the radiator. This will also cause the car to overheat which may be indicated by white smoke coming out of the exhaust. I would recommend also checking the oil which will also likely have water in it. If this is the case, you may likely have a blown head gasket. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

3. Brown sludge in my water