Q: Brown sludge and losing coolant constantly - 1995 Toyota Celica

I have brown sludge in my radiator even after flushing twice. Radiator leaks from cap even with new cap. what could be the issue. No residue under oil cap so I don't think it's head gasket. Also fans don't work unless cold air is on.

A: Brown sludge in your radiator is most likel...

Brown sludge in your radiator is most likely an indication of a blown had gasket since this is the only way oil would be able to make its way into the coolant. The fans not working suggests that the cooing fan relays are not working properly, which could have triggered the blown head gasket. With these symptoms, I would imagine the car is also overheating. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose the leak and verify the cause of the problem.