Q: Broken wheel bearing

Mt drivers side front wheel bearing is broken but I have to move the car or its towed. Canbi drivevit less thanba half mile?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If the bearing is broken then you may do mo...

If the bearing is broken then you may do more damage to other components if you drive it farther. The tow truck may cost less than any additional damages that accumulate if you continue to drive it. It would be safer towing it also. After getting to a safe location, I suggest having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, replace your wheel bearing for you at the car’s location.