Q: Broken headlight, need a new front bumper, and plastic covering at the bottom of car needs fix? How much is the overall cost? 2013 Toyota Camry

Broken headlight, need a new front bumper, and plastic covering at the bottom of car needs fix

Hello - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. Broken headlight, need a new front bumper, and plastic covering at the bottom of car needs fix? How much is the overall cost? 2013 Toyota Camry