Q: Q: Broken down car

My car has near 175000. It drove ok for a few years but now it is broken down in my driveway. I have changed the egr valve, all spark plugs, coil ignition boots, cleaned the maf sensor, bank 1 and bank 2 o2 sensors, and regularly clean the the electronic throttle body. When my car first started acting up, it would not let me go over any bridges. I would get to the bridge and the car would basically act like it had no power at all to get up that bridge. So, as of right now my car will start with a rough idle, and when put it in gear and press the gas the car completely dies. Please tell me how can I fix this. Ant suggestions?

You should first have the fuel filter replaced, then have the fuel pressure checked to see if the pressure is dropping below specifications. If the pressure is dropping below specifications it would cause the sudden loss of power. Have the computer scanned to diagnose any codes.

3. Q: Broken down car