Q: Broken bolt!

So the bolt that holds my fly wheel on broke off while i was driving. A good bit of it sticks out but i cant get anything on there that will crank it out so i can put a new one in. Any suggestions?

I am not sure if you are talking about the bolts that hold the flex plate to the engine or the torque converter to the flex plate? I can only suggest you acquire a stud removal tool and try this or use a real good pair of needle nose vise grips. The bolt should not be hard to remove unless it was cross threaded when it was put in.