Q: Break fluid leak from transmission

It seem like I'm leaking break fluid from the bottom of the transmission. I can't find no other wet spot on top to suggest any leak running down.. After a while I have to add break fluid if not it won't let me shift into any gear... I already bleed the clutch everything works great into it gets air I'm guessing & stops shifting ... Any suggestions on what might be inside the transmission that would be causing the leak?

The fluid leaking from the transmission is clutch hydraulic fluid leaking from the clutch slave cylinder. You will need to replace the clutch slave cylinder and then bleed the clutch again.