Q: Brakes not working and brake booster possible failure causing the engine to stall.

I have noticed that when I turn my truck off the engine will act like it is still trying to go. Also in the morning when it is cold the breaks fo not want to realest properly. I think it is a break booster/vacuum problem. Because when I pump the breaks before turning it off it doesn't usually keeping trying to run. Any ideas you have would be great.

3. Brakes not working and brake booster possible failure causing the engine to stall.