Q: Q: Car does not start

I had to replace all of the fuel system in vehical from top of tank through and including the fuel pump, filter, lines. Had this done professionally by certified mechanic. Since this when ever it rains badly, I seem to have issues in the morning starting my Bravada. It acts like water in tank. So, I put thermal aid in and wait and it usually works, but not this time.I have been having issues with water getting into my gas tank. Not sure if this is happening at the gas station or some other way. Car was acting up and I put thermal aid in it to get it started. Car was making clunking noises and when key was off it continued to act like it was trying to start but would not and smoked a little. I kept trying to start it ever so often after putting in the thermal aid but no luck. It backfired a couple of times and now it cranks over but not start. I ran battery down from trying it and used a electronic starter to start it but will not start. Any ideas

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are faulty, this may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. If there is a fuel delivery problem, this may be related to low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor not to start as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start problem.

3. Q: Car does not start