Q: Brand new taillight/brake light bulbs

I've replaced all the taillight/brake light bulbs but it still won't turn on. The brakes however do work when I press on the brakes. Is there a fuse specifically for the tail light even though they're all in the same bulb?

Hi! If none of the brake lights work, check the fuse first (#25 in underhood fusebox) then the brake pedal switch under the dash down by the pedal. As a tip, try and see if the cruise control is not working, since that is another indication that the brake pedal switch may be faulty. The brake lights share that same fuse and the same ground (in the trunk). There is also a large connector behind the back seat back for the brake lights that should be checked. If you would like to have a professional technician take a look, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the brake / tail light issue and make the appropriate repairs.