Q: Brakes work just fine; ABS light on, speedometer non-responsive; put fuse in, and this corrects the problem and then the fuse blow

Brakes work just fine; ABS light on, speedometer non-responsive; put fuse in, and this corrects the problem and then the fuse blows (Typically while on Interstate at higher speeds but not always). Once this happens; ABS lights comes back on; brakes work just fine; speedometer non-responsive. Have you seen this before, and if so what could it be (Ford Freestyle 2007)?

3. Brakes work just fine; ABS light on, speedometer non-responsive; put fuse in, and this corrects the problem and then the fuse blow