Q: Brakes weak and gas not accelerating

I actually have a Daewoo Lanos 2001 but it wasn’t an option anyway I came up to a four way stop today and my brakes stopped working I rolled for a second before stopping then when I went to push the gas nothing happened no acceleration engine light on.I turned the car off and back on and it seemed to have driven fine afterwards. Previous owner said 02 sensor was bad and I needed an oil change.Also while driving yesterday I heard a metal clanking sound.Car also struggles a little bit going uphill seems to lose power.

Hi Cassie. Thanks for contacting us today. It appears you’ve got multiple issues going on that are likely due to several components either being damaged or worn out. I think the best thing to do is have a professional mechanic come to your location to inspect the vehicle to determine what repairs are needed to resolve the brake issue, lack of acceleration and the metal clanking noise. This should be done sooner rather than later to avoid further damage or potential of an accident, especially with the brake problem.

3. Brakes weak and gas not accelerating