Q: Brakes, turn signal, and driving lights not working.

I have no brake, rear signal, or driving lights. Fuse #7 blows every time I touch the brake pedal or turn on the signal.. All of the rear bulbs appear to be fine, I've cleaned the bulb sockets, and I checked for power at the sockets, and there is no power.

Hello. There seems to be an electrical fault causing a short to ground in your exterior lighting circuit. This may involve more than changing bulbs and fuses. There may be an internal failure of some component or a broken wire touching something it should not. Have a trained technician, like the ones here at YourMechanic, inspect the fault for you.