Q: Brakes Rudding together

My brakes is making a sound? Like they rudding together so do i need brakes fluid or new brakes?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Brakes Rudding together

Q: In mornings when cold and mostly after a rain car will miss very bad and then clear up

Anytime you are getting a misfire when it is damp and cold the ignition system is going to be the cause most likely. The most common cause will be the ignition spark plug wires arching to ground until the moisture...

Q: My car has check engine light and got codes P0420 and P0302. I have changed spark plugs and ignition coil but still sputters?

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. I think the first thing you should do is read this article about the P-0420 OBD-II trouble code. In most cases, this code is caused by faulty O2 sensors or a Catalytic converter...

Q: What else can i do to diagnose the exact problem of my cars miss fire on the 3rd cylinder?

If electronics and fuel supply have been ruled out, the next possible cause is a mechanical issue. Have a compression test done across all 4 cylinders. If #3 is lower than the other three cylinders, it is possible there is...