Q: Brakes Rudding together

My brakes is making a sound? Like they rudding together so do i need brakes fluid or new brakes?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Brakes Rudding together

Q: I recenlty changed the window regulator on my 2009 pontiac g5. After that, the car started to experience reduced engine power. Che

You cannot have a used ECM installed since it was programmed to old car. You will need to have a new or remanufactured one and have it programmed to work for your car and theft system. If the battery got...

Q: engine wont turn over with new starter and battery in

You need to check the large cable from the battery down to the starter to see if there is power present at the starter through the cable. If you have no power to the starter's main wire then you may...

Q: 1999 Pontiac Grand AM runs rough and smells weird

Hello. An engine running rough at idle could be a vacuum leak creating the wrong fuel ratio for the engine to operate correctly. The smell is probably unburned fuel caused by the vacuum leak issue. The belt shredding could be...