Q: Brakes Rudding together

My brakes is making a sound? Like they rudding together so do i need brakes fluid or new brakes?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Brakes Rudding together

Q: I'm smelling gas after I drive everytime

I did not seem to find any technical bulletins for this issue. I would first recommend not driving the vehicle until you have the system checked to see what kind of fuel leak or vapor leak you are having. If...

Q: If I am replacing the engine (D17) for another (D17a2), do I need a computer to match the new engine?

Hello. Swapping form a non-VTEC to a VTEC engine will require a different computer and wiring harness, as the two engines come equipped with similar, but different engine management systems. These parts are usually not difficult to source as these...

Q: Q: Interior lights

Hello. Pulling the fuse will cause all of the interior lights to stop working and will affect some of the other electrical systems also. If you are not getting the vehicle fixed any time soon then the only way to...