Q: Brakes Rudding together

My brakes is making a sound? Like they rudding together so do i need brakes fluid or new brakes?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

When the brakes sound like they are rubbing, it’s usually an indicator of two potential issues with the brake system. First, it’s possible that the brake rotors are warped, and second, it could be a problem with the brake caliper or excessive fluid inside the brake lines causing the brakes to rub frequently. The best way to determine exactly what’s wrong is to have a professional mechanic complete a brake system inspection so they can determine what’s causing this issue and recommend the corrective action that will solve the problem.

3. Brakes Rudding together