Q: Brakes not working

The vacuum hose is leaking, and the brakes are not working. Car goes idle.

If there is not enough engine vacuum then the brake assist will not work. A leaking vacuum hose needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Once that is replaced, the brakes should start working again. If there is still a problem then that needs to be diagnosed. If you plan on having this repaired, consider YourMechanic. They will be able to replace your vacuum hose and inspect your brake system to ensure the safety of your car.