Q: Q: Brakes making a noise.

I hear a grinding, squealing, or screeching noise when I apply the brakes.

3. Q: Brakes making a noise.

Q: During acceleration past 30mph a lot whine starts like a her engine along with very light almost grinding feel in accelerator

Hello there. Many faults can cause a whine in your 1993 Ford F150 under acceleration. The most common faults would be a belt tensioner, idler pulley, alternator, power steering pump, wheel bearings, or a failing drive belt. A qualified Technician...

Q: Car chirping while idling

Hi there. A chirping sound could indicate an idler pulley is about to fail. The bearing in the pulley will start to break down and need replacing. Although it could be a different pulley going bad, I would recommend having...

Q: Van jerks, engine loses power, no acceleration - 2008 Hyundai Entourage

Hey there. A good start would be to have the car scanned to see what code has set in the computer and turn the Check Engine Light on. Your problem could be many things, from a problem with the drive-by-wire...