Q: Brakes in Jeep not working.

The brakes in my Jeep do not work. The pedal goes to the floor.

When the brake pedal goes straight to the floor that can usually mean one of two things. Either the brake master cylinders internal seals have gone bad causing the fluid to leak past them meaning that the hydraulic system can no longer exert pressure on anything, or there is a very serious leak of brake fluid in the system. Automotive brakes work due to the integrity of the hydraulic components that make up the brake system. If any of these components are leaking internally or externally the pedal may go to the floor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come inspect your brake system to find the source of the problem.

3. Brakes in Jeep not working.