Q: Brakes have little to no pressure to wheels

The brakes have little to no pressure to any of the wheels. I checked for leaks with another mechanic who couldn't troubleshoot to resolution. Could it be a problem with the master cylinder?

A: Hello! We must first determine the possibil...

Hello! We must first determine the possibility of air entering the system. Air is the enemy to any working hydraulic system as well as moisture(water if the system is filled with oil). Though you may not have found fluid leaking out, air may have found its way in. The braking system should be bled completely first, then the master cylinder may come up suspect. Have a mechanic, like the ones we have to offer here at YourMechanic, assist you with the brake pressure problem.