Q: Brakes grinding on passenger's side.

I hear a grinding noise from the passenger's front side when I press the brakes. In addition, the EGR valve needs replacing, the driver's side window will not roll up, the door locks do not work, the oil dipstick broke off and needs to be replaced, and the gas pedal gets stuck sometimes.

The brake system will need to be checked, it is possible the lining thickness is worn away and the grinding may be attributed to the rotor wearing into the metal frame of the brake pad. The gas pedal linkage, cable and return spring need to be inspected and corrected to avoid an unintentional acceleration that could cause an accident or engine damage. The window issue, EGR, and broken dipstick are all repairs that require parts replacements. My advice is to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect and diagnose all of these issues and make the necessary repairs.

3. Brakes grinding on passenger's side.