Q: Brakes going to the floor

The brakes were going to the floor no visible leaks so I changed the master cylinder, bleeded the brakes and the brakes are still going to the floor

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle brake pedal going to the floor before and after the brake master cylinder replacement, is a safety concern. I recommend not driving your vehicle until, this problem is resolved. Your safety is priority one. Assuming, you followed procedure replacing the brake master cylinder, bench bled, and properly bled the system. It could be, the ABS (anti-lock brake system) electo-hydraulic modulator allowing brake fluid to bypass internally, resulting in the brake pedal going to the floor. I recommend having your vehicle’s brakes(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-safety-inspection) be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Brakes going to the floor