Q: Q: Brakes

My car needs new front brakes and rotors. I drive a little aggressive, and drive on the highway a lot. I need rotors that won't warp on me (slotted rotors?) bc I have been having this problem in the last year. I want good pass as well. My budget for front pads and rotors is $200. What do you recommend and why?

I believe it would be difficult to affix even the cheapest of brake pads and rotors to your vehicle for that price, unfortunately. A vehicle of the 2013 model year and a luxury brand as well is likely to have more expensive brake parts than that. I would recommend having the OEM pads and rotors installed because that is what the vehicle was originally equipped with for best performance. Slotted rotors only purpose is to prevent gas fade of the brakes. Gas fade will typically only happen if a vehicle has been driven at a very high speed and then uses the brakes very hard and then speeds back up again. An example of this would be on a race track which is why many race cars use slotted rotors. I would not recommend purchasing this type of rotor for an SUV type vehicle.