Q: Q: Brakes

I have put new brake pads on the front and the back of my car and I still hear a squeak when I'm going down the road at slow speeds but when I mash the brakes the squeal stop. What could this be or what can I do to fix this.

The noise is going to be still in the brakes if you did not replace all 4 of your rotors with the new pads. You also should have put disc pad quiet stop on the back of the pads. If you used the cheapest pads and not good quality pads, then this can also cause it. The more expensive pads seem to have less noise issues.

You could have a mobile mechanic come to you to confirm the source of your squeaking brakes issue.