Q: Q: Brakes

Hello when I press on the brakes they go to the floor but if I pump them like 2 times then they get hard then back to the floor again what could this be brake fluid good they have bleed the line brakes are good also what could this be...

If you check the brake master cylinder reservoir to see if it is low on fluid. If the fluid level is good and pedal is going to the floor still then you most likely have a bad master cylinder leaking internally. You should have a complete brake safety inspection. to check the entire brake system before replacing master cylinder for any other problems in the system. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the checks and repairs for you.